Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cloudy here the  last few days, still keeping spirits up by sketching in really bright colors, thus my spirit is feeling good!
 Also had to work on Fourth of July, but after a long day, which I love because I'm meeting people and feeling inspired  with their smiles and Celebratory vibes 🤹🏻‍♂️🤹🏽‍♂️. Me sketching and listening to music and laughter surrounded by delicious smells: the barbecues and delicious foods, made me really hungry! Ha ha Ha

Every year I surprise myself because I am doing a job with that I never get tired off it's really impressive to me that I don't mind to work on festive days. 

No comments:

Volunteer Caricatures

Caricatures speak the universal language of laughter, a languaje which is not limited by geographical boundaries or financial status. It is only limited to accessibility and exposure. I always wanted to share my drawing skills to make children smile. Every Wednesday I head out with my easel, paper, and colors to the Children's Mercy Hospital in my hometown, to draw sketches of the young patients, who enjoy getting their caricature drawn, happily getting involved in choosing a cartoon body according to their favorite hobby,sport, or hero.

Followers

Julieta Venegas

Julieta Venegas
0il on canvas

?

?
mmmm..looks a little scary, no?

friends

friends
oil on paper

girl in garden

girl in garden
oil on paper

paper daydream

paper daydream
oil on paper

My Blog List